Welcome to Central Academy International Online Learning (CAIOL), an innovative way to bring classroom to your home! CLICK FOR
In such times of uncertainty, we look forward to your support and active participation in helping your wards, our students, to move forward in their academic journey.
Central Academy is committed and will do what is required to make the most of these trying times. CAIOL is a simple and personalized tool which will benefit our students learning till we are back to normal.
CAOL is a self-learning module which includes engaging videos which make the learning fun for the children and help them understand the concepts better. It also has an eBook through which the child can read the chapter for better apprehension.
FEATURES OF CAIOL
Supplement classroom learning with video lessons with 2D animations.
Read the chapters from the eBook, watch videos & stimulation, to help bridge the gap between theory and application.
Just note down any doubts that you have. Your teacher shall be in regular touch with you and will assist.
Take chapter-wise tests to know how much how you learnt.
STEPS TO FOLLOW AS A PARENT
• A link will be shared with you. All the online content, for all the classes can be accessed through this link. THERE WILL BE NO SEPARATE LOGIN ID OR PASSWORD SHARED. For any change in the process, the parents will be informed.
• Please select the class that your child has been promoted to. For example, if your child gave annual exam of grade V (5th) then please select grade VI.
• Once the parents open the link, the parents may select the class their child is in. A suggestive time table for all the classes shall be uploaded daily. It is advisable that the parents follow the same, so the routine of the students is maintained. However it is not compulsory.
• As per the time table, or as per your instructions kindly encourage the child to use CAOL to learn all the subjects.
• The students DO NOT NEED new books for the same. A eBook has been uploaded and can be used by the children to read the chapters which will be present in their new books.
• To make the content more engaging we have added videos to the content. This shall assist the students to understand the content better.
• If you think, the link does not open or you cannot access the content please be patient. The team is working on it. Please try again after some time. Also, it may be a network issue. Please refresh your window and check your network connection.
• As an when the new content is uploaded you will be informed. But it is advised that you visit this page regularly.
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO NEXT?
Please visit the following link: For CAOL – Session 2020-21 (click here)
Task sheet will be updated regularly; teacher would be in touch with student/parent to provide support regularly.
More details on CAIOL, Acadian Connect Mobile APP, login details, study material, process etc will be shared with you shortly.
Please visit this page regularly for updates and more information.